I started this blog years ago with one audience member in mind: me.
This blog was my journal of paint colors, failures, transformations, and ideas. But along the way, my audience has grown. I absolutely love interacting with my readers and hearing from them, and I love the opportunities this blog has given me.
A super cool opportunity that is coming THIS TUESDAY is that I’ve been selected as Hometalk Facebook Live host! Hometalk has over 1.8 million Facebook followers, and I’ll be doing a Facebook Live video tour of Flip #3.
Here’s where I need YOUR help!
- Go like my blog’s Facebook page for updates!
- Go to Hometalk’s Facebook page and like their page. Also, be sure you SUBSCRIBE to their videos so you get alerts when they’re live.
- Set an alarm, write a reminder- do something- to remind yourself to tune in THIS TUESDAY at 1pm EST (noon CST)
- Watch the video and COMMENT on the video! Let me know you’re a blog reader, where you’re from, and what projects you’re excited to see on the video!
- If you don’t already have a Hometalk profile, you should! It’s like a Pinterest but tons more user friendly and interactive! Create a profile and then follow me!
I’m so excited about this opportunity & future opportunities with Hometalk, but I need your help to make it be super successful! I look forward to interacting with you all on TUESDAY!